What can Sky Badger do to find help and adventure for your disabled or special needs child and the rest of your family too?

Watch Michelle's story about how Sky Badger found the help and support her family needed.

Know what you're looking for?

Personal Independence Payment (PIP)


Find extra help at school, information about Education, Health, Care Plans (EHCP), apps & programmes, tech and IT for supporting learning and sensory activities.

disabled holidays uk

Holidays & Free time

Find holidays, sports, free cinema tickets, theatre, clubs, art, dance, music, days out, make a wish charities and more.


Useful technology & kit

Find sensory toys, useful technology, trikes and bikes, wheelchairs & mobility.

disabled grants


Find grants, governemnt benefits and help with your utility and council tax bills.


Legal stuff

Find out about disability rights, educational and medical law and how to find a specialist advocate or lawyer.

Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

Medical stuff

Find information about your child's medical condition, medicines that they take and mental health support.

Not sure where to turn?


Contact our helpdesk

Do you need specific help for your disabled or special needs child? Click here to tell us more about what you're looking for and our helpdesk team will do their very best to find you what you need. All of our advice is confidential and we will not share your details or personal information with anyone.

Lost in transition

"Transition is (theoretically) the gentle, well-structured move from childhood to adulthood within disability support. I’ve heard other parents call it the ‘cliff’. That’s definitely not filling me with much confidence, actually I’m already losing a bit of sleep over that metaphorical cliff.  I already feel as though I’ve fallen off the edge of the cliff and am holding on to the top by my fingertips!"

Read Naomi's blog about the challenges of transition.

Sky Badger Hot Topics

Hot topics

Theme parks

Would you like a free adult ticket when you take your disabled child to the movies? The CEA card allows you to get a free carer's ticket.

what is autism

The E.H.C.P. helps your child at school by creating a real change in the way that education, health and social care professionals work with families and young people.


There are thousands of grants that will help you buy just about anything you can imagine for your disabled child, from bikes, to medical equipment to holidays.

Your Sky Badger Roadmap

Sky Badger have created you a roadmap to help guide you through your child's journey from birth to becoming an adult.


Click here to find detailed help for your child, whatever age they are and whatever needs they have.

Sky Badger's How To Guides

Click here to find loads of guides covering every aspect or your child's life. You'll find everything from finding help at school to how to fill in a grant application for a trike.

how to guide applying for an IT grant