For professionals

Do you work with SEN or disabled children and their families? Are you a doctor? Social worker? teacher?

Whatever you do, Sky Badger is here to help you find support for the disabled children you work with.

We're here if you're looking for any kind of help. Anything from finding emotional support, to getting funding for an accessible laptop, to applying for a holiday for a family you know are under tremendous pressure. You've come to the right place.


Please checkout the topics and opportunities on the rest of this page to find the right support. If you can't find what you're looking for, then simply contact Sky Badger using the form at the bottom of this page and we'll do our very best to help.

How To Guides...

You can download Sky Badger's easy to read 'How To Guides' here for yourselves and to pass onto the families you support.

how to guide applying for an IT grant

Know what you're looking for?

Personal Independence Payment (PIP)


disabled holidays uk

Holidays & Free time


Useful technology & kit

disabled grants



Legal stuff

Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

Medical stuff


Whatever you do, whatever your experience, wherever you are and whatever time you have to spare, Sky Badger wants your help.

We are always looking for new ways to help families. You could give advice to our helpdesk, design a new disability awareness game or write a Sky Badger 'How To Guide'. There are tons of ways to get involved.


Sign up here to get lots of wonderful ideas and opportunities for the families you support.

Not sure where to turn?


Contact our helpdesk

Do you need specific help for your disabled or special needs child? Click here to tell us more about what you're looking for and our helpdesk team will do their very best to find you what you need. All of our advice is confidential and we will not share your details or personal information with anyone.