Drafted by: Naomi Marek, Chief Executive
To be reviewed: 10th December 2017
Sky Badger complies to the Data Protection Act 1998. This policy statement confirms that Sky Badger is committed to protect our beneficiaries and user’s privacy and to protect personal information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Sky Badger may collect the following Information about our users. These users may include parents, carer’s, professionals and the children they are asking for support for.
- Address (Geographical location)
- email address
- Phone number
- Information relating to a child’s medical, educational or social need or support
- Information relating to a family’s or social need or support
Sky Badger may use this information to…
- Develop research
- Monitor and evaluate our services and projects
- To report on who we support and how
- To keep users updated about our services
- To fundraise
- To fulfil our legal obligations as a charity
- To help if a complaint or dispute arises
Sky Badger may monitor or record any or all communication for quality control and training purposes.
Retention of personal information
Sky Badger stores information from the point of first contact until well after a case has been concluded. Sky Badger will not keep personal information if this is against the wishes of an individual.
Links to other websites
Sky Badger links to lots of other organisations though our website. We are not responsible for these organisations policies regarding data protection. We suggest users read each organisation’s individual policies regarding data protection and privacy.
Complaints about how we look after your personal information
An individual should contact Sky Badger directly in the first instance either via email or by post to the following address…
46 Everton Road,