Why would my child need special therapists?

While your child goes through diagnosis and treatment, you may come across some specialist therapists and professionals. Most therapies and other professional supports are available through the NHS. If you need extra support, talk it over with your child’s paediatrician first. Here is more about what they do, how to find one and how to check a therapist’s qualifications and governing body registration.

Click here to find out more...