Provides specialised wheelchairs, other mobility aids and equipment including medical equipment to assist independent living.
ACT provides grants of up to £2,500 to individuals with the aim of enhancing the quality of life for people in need (specifically people living in poverty, those who have a physical and/or mental disability or the aged).
- Building adaptations where a Disabled Facilities Grant (DFG) has been awarded and there is a shortfall.
- Mobility aids
- Specialised seating and car seats
- Specialised beds and sleep systems
- Sensory toys and equipment, room padding
- Communication aids, specialised software
- Respite at a registered centre for the applicant only
- Vehicle Adaptations