Mandatory Reconsideration Information

If you feel that the DLA level or rate is incorrect for your child you may be able to challenge the initial decision.

The first step is to contact DWP to ask them to change their decision.  Request the Mandatory Reconsideration paperwork and then unfortunately it’s more form filling.

However, the Citizens Advice have created a great guide including links to the forms to make it as easy as possible.