Our articles

Free Tickets (CEA Card) & Autism Friendly Cinemas

CEA card and Autism friendly cinema

Would you like free cinema tickets every time you take the family to the pictures? Or perhaps you’re looking for a cinema screening that is autism friendly? Then you’ve come to the right place!

The Cinema Exhibitors' Association Card (CEA Card)

The Cinema Exhibitors’ Association Card is a cinema card for disabled children over the age of 8 that gives a parent or carer a free adult cinema ticket whenever they accompany a disabled child to the cinema. In effect, this is a carers card to take your child to the movies. To qualify for the CEA card, you must be receiving Disability Living Allowance or Attendance Allowance, or be registered blind. Except for a small processing cost (£6), the CEA card gives you cinema free tickets so you can help your disabled child go to the movies.

You can use the CEA card in most cinemas. Pop your postcode in here, and you’ll get a full list of participating venues near you.


To apply for your CEA card you’ll need to send a passport-size photo of your child, plus £6.



Autism Friendly Cinema

There are now nationwide autism-friendly screenings, which have low lights and the volume of the soundtrack turned down a little. Your kids can move around, make noise or take a break during the film – no need to apologise!

Into Film

Into Film can help you set up a film club. Your club can be accessible to autistic children in your school or group. They can also give you relevant teaching resources.

Picturehouse cinemas

All do autism friendly screenings


Work with ODEON, Cineworld, Vue and Showcase cinemas to host screenings


Austism friendly screenings


Austism friendly screenings

Disabled Friendly Cinemas

All cinemas have to make ‘reasonable adjustments’ to help your disabled child go to the cinema.


Disabled facilities guide


Disabled facilities guide

Find all cinema info in the directory

Browse our directory to find useful links

Sky Badger can also help you with...

Personal Independence Payment (PIP)


Find extra help at school, information about Education, Health, Care Plans (EHCP), apps & programmes, tech and IT for supporting learning and sensory activities.

disabled holidays uk

Holidays & Free time

Find holidays, sports, free cinema tickets, theatre, clubs, art, dance, music, days out, make a wish charities and more.


Useful technology & kit

Find sensory toys, useful technology, trikes and bikes, wheelchairs & mobility.

disabled grants


Find grants, governemnt benefits and help with your utility and council tax bills.


Legal stuff

Find out about disability rights, educational and medical law and how to find a specialist advocate or lawyer.

Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

Medical stuff

Find information about your child's medical condition, medicines that they take and mental health support.

Not sure where to turn?


Contact our helpdesk

Do you need specific help for your disabled or special needs child? Click here to tell us more about what you're looking for and our helpdesk team will do their very best to find you what you need. All of our advice is confidential and we will not share your details or personal information with anyone.